Learn about opportunities to keep your children active and engaged in the community at the third annual Community Resource Fair, hosted by the District 279 Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC).
Monday, Oct. 14, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Oak View Elementary (6710 E. Fish Lake Rd., Maple Grove)
This event is free and open to all families with children receiving special education services in Osseo Area Schools.
Exhibitors will share information about their programming and inclusion opportunities outside of school hours. Exhibitors include:
- Anoka Area Autism Family Support Group
- Autism Society of MN
- Autism SOS
- Best Buddies
- City of Brooklyn Park – Recreation and Parks Department
- District 279 Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC)
- Feel the Water – Swim Possible
- Hopkins Challenger Basketball
- Osseo Area Schools Community Engagement
- Osseo Secondary Transition Center
- Reach for Resources
- Special Olympics MN / Unified Schools
- Stages Theatre Company
- Three Rivers Park District
- Walker Art Center
Skilled staff will be available to watch your children while you enjoy the event; please register for childcare by Oct. 4. Contact Janet Jefferson with the names and ages of children who will attend.